Richbone Initiative Foundation (RIF)
P.O Box TA 216,
Ansprechpartner: Isaac Twumasi Ampofo
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Richbone Initiative Foundation (RIF) has been formed in 2006 as an association to serve the needs of humanity especially the poor and needy.
RIF is a non-governmental organization on the West coast of Africa with its main focus towards helping the underprivileged young children and adult teenagers who has been left behind by our imperfect world of greediness and neglect to have a quality of life and providing them with the educational materials, training and information that will empower them the in future.
It is registered as a non-profit organization (NGO) in Ghana and has network partners and staffs members in other countries. It functions as a non-profit organization aimed at the personal, social, cultural and economic development of all people in Ghana.
The Mission of the Association is
• to help improve the quality of life of underprivileged people by providing them with educational materials, training and information that will empower them to address issued relating to health care, Education, Agricultural, poverty alteration, children´s right and social development.
• to build school and community libraries.
• to carry out important programmes and activities with the involvement of the media to enhancing childrenas right and social welfare.
At Richbone Initiative Foundation:
• we focus on rural development peacemaking, poverty alleviation, child negligence, children´s rights and social welfare.
• we also give assistance to deprived schools in rural communities, orphanage homes by providing them with educational materials and infrastructure.
• we also assist the health sector in rural communities by providing hospitals with equipment.
• we also bring volunteers from other part of the country to come and teach Mathematics, Science, English and sports in schools.
• Get kids back to school: RIF working to meet the educational needs of children who must walk a mile or more to school and are been denied of opportunities and basic educational materials.
• Educational support for drop-out school children: Children from poor families become drop out because parents can not afford to pay tuition fees and provide educational materials. This project is intended to keep these children in school.
Isaac Twumasi Ampofo is the Executive Director of the Richbone Initiative Foundation (RIF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.