International Cities of Peace
Box 291761, 1740 E. Stroop Road
OH 45429 Dayton
Ansprechpartner: Fred Arment
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
International Cities of Peace is a non profit, tax exempt organization dedicated to connecting, promoting, and encouraging Cities of Peace Movement. An Advisory Council of leaders from Cities of Peace organizations around the globe is working to create an all-inclusive, non-polarizing network of citizens working to acknowledge and foster peace in their local communities.
International Cities of Peace is a global association of cities of peace. We have many initiatives in many countries, including Congo, Nepal, Mexico, etc. The initiatives are committed to fostering a self-definition of peace in their village or city.
To foster peace as a consensus value in Cities of Peace around the world.
To network, encourage, document, and provide resources and information for leaders and organizations working to make peace a consensus value through global Cities of Peace initiatives.
• Network individuals, villages, and Cities of Peace, internationally.
• Provide an independent, unaligned resource for Cities of Peace.
• Act as a non-polarizing source of information on worldwide peace issues.
• Encourage, honor, and connect peace adherents and organizations.
• Document the history, scholarship, and formation of Cities of Peace.
• Expand the concept of the American Dream to the World Dream of peace.
• Offer a future option for forming an association of Cities of Peace.
First and foremost in this global endeavor toward creating a culture of peace is to reject violence and define ourselves as people of peace. The International Cities of Peace initiative is supporting communities that by history, resolution, proclamation, or simply citizen endeavors are working to selfdefine themselves as official Cities of Peace.
We are not a funding organization but can point to funding sources. This association of cities of peace provides an easy, practical, collaborative environment for building the worldwide peace community while respecting the individuality of communities.
Fred Arment is the President and Executive Director of International Cities of Peace.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.