International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation
Bostanci Cami Street, Cesur Apt. 11 / 3
81110 Bostanci, Istanbul
Ansprechpartner: Baca, Muzaffer
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation (IBC) provides humanitarian relief in Turkey and all around the world, to alleviate human sufferings resulting from natural disasters as wars, earthquakes, floods and others by giving aid in feeding, sheltering, health and other emergency needs.
IBC also takes part in the implementation of projects in education, health, economic regeneration following the emergency period when emergency needs are secured. In order to provide national and international support for the realization of such projects, IBC takes the necessary arrangements and actions with the related national and international organisations in concern. IBC has been involved and will continue to be involved in significant humanitarian projects, using its own sources and in cooperation with the United Nations´s organizations, other bi-lateral and multi-lateral International Organisations and in partnership with international non-governmental organizations. Its targets are reconstruction and rehabilitation, development and progress, education and health, special projects for example preparing studies in rehabilitating the life standards of the disabled, the poor and needy and children without families, research and cooperation, and emergency aid:
- delivering aid to areas affected by natural and man made disasters in cooperation with the related organizations with effective equipment and well educated personal,
- participating in relief activities on feeding, health and sheltering to those whom are affected,
- cooperating with domestic and international organizations having the same aim and approach,
- organizing operations and campaigns for the realization of the necessary activities.
Muzaffer Baca is the vice president of the foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Further we can offer the following supporting possibilities: humanitarian support, cooperation, partnership in projects, holding up events.