JEK Development Foundation (JEKDEF)
Ansprechpartner: Ebua Joseph K
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Jek Development Foundation (JEKDEF) is a non-profit project established in September 2005 as a result of passion for developing a Plan ofAction with regards to the numerous crises that affect the general public of Cameroon in the Buea region. High rates of unemployment, social disintegration poverty and sufferings amongst the youths and some families. It is very common to see our youths, school leavers and graduates on the street taking parts in activities such as crime and prostitution, just to escape from poverty and stress. Therefore, the project is created first of all, to educate, establish, contribute and encourage the development of the underprivileged poor and disabled in Cameroon in particular and the world at large.
• Creation of Vocational Training Centers
• Creation of MF Institute to assist the community woman
• Provide Poor Communities Access to Information Technology for better health and Education
• Project for the identification and the rehabilitation of the street children
Joseph Ebua K is the Founding President/CEO of JEKDEF.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.