Global Youth Network for Empowerment and Development GYNED-SL
25 Pademba Road, 2nd Floor
Ansprechpartner: Musa Khalil Koroma
+232 76 470337; +232 79 587 818; +232 77 354808; +232 25 200 500
Global Youth Network for Empowerment and Developmen (GYNED-SL) is fully registered and recognized as a Non-governmental and Non-profit making Organization founded in 2012. The inspiration and vision that led to the establishment of GYNED-SL was borne as a result of the great passion for empowering and development of youths, young people and children in Sierra Leone.
We envision a poverty free world where young people have the opportunities to maximize their fullest potential.
Our main intervention engagements include but not limited to the following programmatic themes:
• Capacity building through entrepreneurship, internship, mentorship, leadership and general skills training.
• Advocacy for policy reforms
• Public education and community outreach on issues affecting youth and young people
• Research, monitoring and evaluation
• Counseling and motivation
• Relief and charity
• Institutional coalition building and partnerships with individuals, organizations, government agencies, companies or businesses that seek to empower and develop the youth in various aspects of life that will bring hope and sanity to humanity in order to ignite and influence a positive change for them to become self-reliant and leaders in development.
• Individual & institutional capacity building
• Entrepreneurship/business development training
• Internship training program
• Student & youth exchange programs
• Mentorship & coaching training
• Leadership training & other exchange programs
• Human Rights (HR education, right to education etc)
• Conflict prevention & peace building
• General skills training
• Publications & Documentaries
Musa Khalil Koroma is the Founder & Executive Director of the Global Youth Network for Empowerment and Development (GYNED-SL).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.