Ansprechpartner: Iqbal Malik
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Vatavaran started working in 1991 and was registered in 1994 by Dr. Iqbal Malik. Vatavaran is a small (strictly) not-for-profit organization that has decided that it simply must be hands on about the betterment of the world around us. We are a part of this eco system, and we work to preserve everything about it: Plants, trees, forests; Animals, insects and people; Water, soil and air
We work with sensitivity, passion, commitment and use a multi-pronged, down to earth approach to stop exploitation of natural resources, excessive waste generation, disposable culture and to resolve problems like disorderliness, congestion, noise pollution, solid waste and sewage mismanagement, barren and desolate lands, water woes, unkempt historic structures and upkeep of the stray dogs in the areas we work in.
At the moment, we´re working with:
• Solid Waste Management: Zero Garbage Areas; Cleaning Brigades
• Water Conservation,
• Our patented Recycling Scheme (WERMS),
• E-waste recycling.
• Canine Companion Campaign: Peaceful coexistence with stray dogs
• KHUD SAAF KARO! – Be a zero garbage area: The meaning of zero waste colony is that waste produced in a colony finishes within the colony. No waste from the colony goes to land fill sites. All its components get utilized there.
• Steps toward greener life: From garbage to garden; Green your period.
• Online petitions: We are against animal culling!;We are against cow and pig insulin in India!
Iqbal Malik is the Founder of Vatavaran.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.