Shoble Social Development Center (SSDC)
Makka-Al-Mukarrama Road, Dabka Roundport
Ansprechpartner: Hamza Hassan Hussein
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Shoble Social Development Centre (SSCD) is non-profit, non-governmental, non political voluntary organization dedicated to rendering developmental and relief services to the poor people in Banadir and Lower-shabelle regions of Somalia and engage improvement of livelihoods through promotion of social services, public health, water and sanitation, emergency responds, environment, human rights, income generation program and HIV/AIDs prevention and awareness.
SSCD was found in 2008 by a group of intellectuals. The NGO aims to empower and build the capacity of local people by providing appropriate support to combat disasters, supplying tents and emergency shelters, food and water. The Centre also aims to promote health, support small scale farmers and to advocate for peace and respect for human rights.
Basic to our mission is empowering and building the capacity of local people. This means that we give individuals, families and groups the resources and skills necessary to tackle the problems confronting their own livelihood to able better to cope individual family needs or as community
• Community development
• Disability issues
• Education and training
• Human rights
• HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria, health and medical
• On set response during disasters whether man made or natural at where reached the vulnerable needy displaced families by provision of emergency shelter & NFIs with advocacy of other needs and community mobilizations
• Specific support toward single parent families, orphan children, elderly, disable groups, and widows through providing education, nutrition programs and water.
• To support small scale farmers with appropriate technology and seeds
• To contribute to the reduction of HIV/AIDS and eradication of FGM practices
• To advocate for peace promotions and respect of the human rights in Somalia
• To build links of cooperation and shared aims with national and international institutions with similar objective to Shoble social development center.
• We are planning to help displaced families in Somalia bye the famine and human made disasters with a knowledge of how to prevent TB and how to take care of the patients with TB.
Hamza Hassan Hussein is the Executive Director of the Shoble Social Development Centre (SSDC).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.