WeCanKimH e.V. (Women´s Empowerment Children´s Aid North India: Kinder im Himalaya)
51427 Bergisch Gladbach
Contact person: Erika and Raju Pathak
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental project
- Volunteers are welcome.
WeCanKimH e.V. is a charity registered in Germany which supports women and children in the Himalayan mountains of Uttarakhand, India, The charity is a member of the local “Stadtverband Eine Welt Bergisch Gladbach”/ One World Association of Bergisch Gladbach .
The aims are: To make women and children aware of their potential and power
- improve school facilities
- further environmental protection
- prevent youngsters from succumbing to the assumed lures of the citiy
- help generate income for women
- working together with local organisations such as “http://helpusfoundationuk.org”
- and “ Dhanachuli Village Welfare Initiative”
• cooking boxes and solar ovens
• water tanks and gutters to collect rain water
• better usage and protection of natural resource:
• establishing a home industry which manufactures art and souvenirs out of the forest´s own resources
• education of children: teaching materials, school fees, warm clothing, food, sports and games equipment, music education and instruments
Erika and Raju Pathak are the Founders of Women´s Empowerment Children´s Aid North India / Children in the Himalayas (WeCanKimH e.V.)
Other net participants can contact us to share insights, experiences, drawbacks,visions.