Relais d´Ouverture et d´Echanges Culturels et Linguistiques
15 rue du Général Lionel de MARMIER
- Educational policy/project
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Volunteers are welcome.
The NGO ROUDEL is located in the department of Aude, next to the medieval walled town of Carcassonne.
"ROUDEL´s objective is to support and promote meetings and exchanges of peoples and cultures."
Therefore it organizes international youth exchange programs, intercultural training courses and other projects concerning research and elaboration of educational material. ROUDEL is working with 40 partners in 20 different countries.
The possibilities of meeting and discovering are multiplied by the fact that there are so many different participating cultures as well as a high diversity of topics, methods and tools during our exchanges.
ROUDEL offers also a long-term stay for young people (aged 15-17), who will live in a host family and go to school in France from two to twelve month.
The association is supported by the German-French Youth Office, the European Commission, the "Conseil Général de l`Aude" and the "Conseil Régional Languedoc-Roussillon".
Tandems and linguistic stays:
• Tandem is a dynamic and motivating way to learn the language: a Frenchman and a German work together as a binational team and teach each other the language (25 hours per week)
• "Mehr Europa wagen" is an exchange program for young students from Kosovo, Serbia, France and Germany. Intercultural learning,
• Experiential learning and language acquisition,
• Group interpreter
• Franco-German-Polish professionals conference on new media
Excahenges and Youth Meetings
Rainhild Lenguin-Hoppe is the Executive Officer of ROUDEL.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.