Concern Ambassadors Foundation
PO BOX 01808 Osu Accra
Contact person: Christopher Kontoh
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
- Commune, community project
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
The Concern Ambassadors Foundation is a non profit organization with the objective to help children with disability and those with disability parent to go school in Ghana.
Children with disabilities are normally hide in homes due to perceptions. They are denied the right to be educated. Those with disability parents assist their parents mostly in begging on the street. To change the trend I want all to join me to fight for their basic rights which is the right to be educated
• We assist children with disability in areas of education, training and mobility
• We support children with disability parents
• We initiate sanitation and hygiene among children
• We advocate for the protection of the environment and the water bodies
• Rehabilitation for people with learning disabilities
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. We welcome partners and organization through affiliation. We welcome mobility equipments, funds, books, toys, computer for the development of disabled children.