Laxmi Chhaya Bungalow, Plot no: 27-27, RSC 11, Gorai-2, Borivali(W),
400 091 Mumbai
Contact person: Nisha Malawat
+91 22 28677820; +91 9870234440; +91 9769986440
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Abhilasha Foundation is a non-profit NGO established by a team of social workers. Abhilasha Foundation aims sustainable development by improving socio-economic conditions through healthcare, vocational training, education, livelihood development, self governance and women as well as children´s human rights. Abhilasha Foundation is dedicated to create positive transformation & believes in bottom up approach.
Fostering a society wherein women are empowered enough to add value to their family and society; all children are empowered with education and enjoy their childhood rights, and creating sustainable and humane society wherein all living beings have access to manage their livelihood.
Plan and implement or join hands with government, donors, non-government and other Volunteer bodies for implementing, development that fulfill our vision to educate, organize, strengthen the downtrodden communities with total capacities to manage their own development.
We Believe in "Converts desires into reality…."
Abhilasha Foundation´s honest objective is to be there in all welfare and up-lift activities wherever & whenever society needs. Our foundation identifies and will fulfill the society´s basic needs.
• Orphanage Home- To provide help to orphans in terms of moral, educational, medical and the materialistic help through volunteer work and the fund raising activities which can provide realistic help.
• Medical Support: Survival of the Child and their Treatment; Health Awareness Programmes; Nutritional Support; Financial Support for Critical Surgeries for below poverty line children. Abhilasha Foundation works volunteering with various renowned Hospitals in Mumbai- Maharashtra.
• Educational Support: Progress of society depends on educating the society. Abhilasha Foundation extends their philanthropic, holistic support in this noble cause.
Baldawi & Day Care Centre Gorai-3 for tribal: We provide basic English education and also help school drop out children to provide admission in local BMC schools. This whole slum community are migrants and tribal´s. Abhilasha Foundation helps these underprivileged children for their Education, Nutrition and Health etc.
Baldawi for Brick Kiln Workers Cfildren: Abhilasha Foundation runs this Centre for more than 45 underprivileged children. We provide basic Non Formal Primary Education, English education and also help school dropout children to provide admission in local Z.P. schools. The workers live in deplorable conditions. Both the parents are addicted to alcohol and tobacco. This addiction is passed on to the children at a very early age.
Diamond Girls Pre-Primary &Primary School at Malegaon-Nasik: Malegaon is the city of power loom where people are totally dependent on it. 80% of the people are illiterate. Abhilasha Foundation adopted Diamond Girls Pre-Primary and Primary School to provide free education for girls from slum community for their overall development. The parents of these children work in these power loom factories as labourers. Abhilasha Foundation provides support for running the school and also for Infrastructure for safety of these underprivileged girls.
• Old Age Support: Abhilasha Foundation supports 25 senior citizens for their nutrition, shelter, medical and ensuring their physical, mental, spiritual and emotional well-being of each senior citizens.
• Women Empowerment: Abhilasha Foundation provides livelihood training to the women who are deprived and neglected from the society. Abhilasha Foundation empower the women by imparting them with various training program like mattress making, candle making, leather bag etc for income generation for their sustainability and livelihood.
• Calamity support: Abhilasha Foundation provides relief during any natural calamity, ensure their right to survival and development after any calamity by providing them immediate support to the marginalized people, Abhilasha Foundation supported the families of Jammu & Kashmir, Nepal and Chennai.
• Events: Training/Workshop: Abhilasha Foundation provides training/workshops and campaigns to schools, colleges, hospitals for awareness on better living, health and hygiene and motivating them to live a healthy life; Exhibitions
Nisha Malawat is the Founder & President of Abhilasha Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.