die Berner Tanzcompany für Menschen mit und ohne Behinderungen
3000 Bern 22
Contact person: Susanne Schneider
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
- Commune, community project
- Volunteers are welcome.
We founded the association BewegGrund in 1998 in order to promote integrated dance.
BewegGrund stands for
• equal rights,
• equal opportunities and
Our objective is self-evident togetherness of disabled and non-disabled people in cultural projects.
What we do:
• We produce and tour professional dance work with disabled and non-disabled dancers
• Every second year we organize the Community Arts Festival – a platform for dance, music and theater for people of every age and all walks of life
• We run courses and workshops with national and international teachers
• BewegGrund dancers perform on different occasions and in different settings
• We link up with groups and institutions with similar aims, both nationally and internationally
• We run workshops in schools
Susanne Schneider is the Co-Founder of the group BewegGrund and the Art-Director.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.