BYEPA INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION UGANDA (BIFU)
Buwenge Town Council, P.O.Box 702,
Contact person: David Tenywa
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental organization
- Environmental project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Byepa International Foundation Uganda (BIFU) is a non govermental Organization, founded 1993 and dedicated to better quality of life of the underserved communities/vulnerable livelihoods. Through our contacts we have created a network that support our cause and allows us generate new ideas on how to continue our mission by providing our services to humanity and those suffering in the World.
Our mission is to work in a holistic manner towards improvement in the quality of life through interventions that reduce vulnerability to illiteracy, ignorance poverty, disease, hunger and gross abuse of human rights.
Our ultimate goal is to focus on
• improving the quality of health services and practices,
• concentrating on addressing the root causes of poverty and Gender Based Violence in the households and communities,
• promoting equality and equity,
• socio-economic empowerment of rural communities and
• improvement of the standards of living among all the vulnerable and marginalized groups through provision of income generating activities and livelihood projects.
Byepa International Foundation Uganda [BIFU] operates along six broad programme areas. These are:
• Public Health: Hygiene and sanitation
• Environment Protection: Agro-forestry; Waste-Management
• Housing and Shelter Development
• Education: Promote and provide access to quality non-formal and formal basic education for children and school dropouts;Child Sponsorship Program
• Agricultural Development: Commercial Crop production; Animal husbandry; Micro-finance Program
• Human Rights and Social Justice
• Monitoring & Evaluation, Advocacy, Research and Information
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.