Center for Philanthropy (CpF)
811 03 Bratislava
Contact person: Boris Strecansk
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Center for Philanthropy (CpF) was founded in August 2002 as a nonprofit organization providing generally beneficial services.
The goal of the Center for Philanthropy is to develop philanthropy and civil society. By its activities CpF encourage philanthropic behavior of individuals and companies and strengthen civil society.
The aim of this nonprofit organization is to, via its own activities, services, and programs, strengthen nongovernmental nonprofit organizations and their position within society, spread values and models of giving, charity and volunteering which are an expression of mutual solidarity and understanding among people as well as between public and private sectors, support ideas of participative democracy and help increase involvement of citizens in decision making processes regarding questions of public interest.
Our major activities:
• Development of giving - corporate and individual.
• Educational and research activities about philanthropy, volunteering, civic society, local and regional development.
• Educational, organizational and information services in the area of preparation, implementation, realization, management and evaluation of grant and development programs.
We provide following services to donors:
• Management and administration of grant schemes and development programs.
• Educational, organizational and information services in the field of preparation, implementation , management and evaluation of grant and development programs.
• Creating a philanthropic strategies and a social responsibility programs, according to the priorities of the donor.
• Designing interesting philanthropic and charitable projects and their administration.
• Help with the allocation of the 2% of corporate and personal income tax.
• Assistance in establishing corporate foundations or foundations funds.
• Volunteer programs.
Boris Strečanský is the Director of the Center for Philanthropy (CpF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.