Bright Life Foundation
shelter the light
PO Box 974
MO 63301 St. Charles
Contact person: Srinivas Polineni
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Bright Life Foundation is a non-profit, non-political organization committed to helping children in need. The Foundation was registered in Missouri in 2010 as a non-profit, non-political, charitable organization without religious affiliation.
• We are dedicated to improving the lives of "at risk" children in the United States and India. Our inaugural project serves such a population including orphans, street children, and those infected with or affected by HIV in Andhra Pradesh, India.
• We are committed to providing our children a free education of the highest quality, room and board, health care, and counseling services to empower them with tools for a brighter future.
• By creating a resourceful, nurturing environment for these children, we strive to give them the opportunities they need to recognize their full potential and become productive citizens.
• The Sri Sarada Niketan Public School: In 2009 the Public School opened its doors, with the aim to provide free education in a boarding school environment for impoverished children, including orphans and street children in India. We are an independent school that nurtures not just students´ intellectual ability and curiosity but also their personal and social growth and civic conscience. Opportunities extend well beyond the classroom to athletic competitions, artistic pursuits, and school leadership experiences. Along with a classroom education, we create a home environment, providing guidance and teaching life values. Our holistic approach to caring for these children incorporates nutritional, medical, and psychological services to ensure that their specific needs are met by qualified providers.
• Support an Orphan Child´s Education: For as little as per month for just a year - With the majority of the construction having been completed, our focus now lies in building our Endowment Fund to ensure that the annual educational budget (teacher´s salaries) needs are met through the interest of the fund.
• Feed a Child: The Bright Life Foundation, since its inception in January 2010, has been committed to supporting Sri Sarada Niketan Public School in Martur, India. Without any financial obligations to anyone, all of the buildings have been constructed, providing classrooms as well as a place to live (dormitories). At the same time, we have strived to maintain self-sufficiency in feeding the children. For this reason, over the last five years, we have developed an agricultural farm, dairy farm, vegetable gardens, as well as a renewable energy source (bio-gas plant) to replace the need of purchasing natural gas for cooking. This model is capable of meeting our needs of feeding all students. All of the food that we produce is consumed by our children. For this reason we are developing the "Feed a Child Endowment Fund" – where we seek to raise 0,000 so that the interest accrued will meet the annual agricultural operating expenses.
Srinivas Polineni is the Founder of the Bright Life Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.