Center for Social Partnership – CSP
4 Konda Voivoda Str.
Contact person: Deskova, Emilia
- Commune, community project
- Social policy/disabled persons
We are non-governmental, democratic, voluntary and charitable organisation. We work over problems with social adaptation and integration of people and groups in the society that are in unequal social status so that negative tendencies in our society to be removed. We help disabled, old and lonely people, we do social work over the problems of youths.
- Protection and assistance to people and groups in unequal social position
- Giving professional assistance and working with whole spectrum of problems of the people-children, adolescents, families, etc.
- Professional defining and publicity of the problems of different social groups
- Functioning as a center for developing and approving, new social forms for contemporary and effective social work and meditation
- Creating a new social mechanism with the help of governmental institutions for developing and protecting the society.
As per agreement, I / we can offer other net participants expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion and deliver a lecture in the field of our work.