Bundesverband ANUAS e.V.
Hilfsorganisation für Angehörige von Mord-, Tötungs-, Suizid- und Vermisstenfällen
Contact person: Marion Waade
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Educational policy/project
- Aid organization
- Volunteers are welcome.
ANUAS was founded in November 2008 as a national aid association for affected victims, with a solely political function.
This politically active association for helping affected victims has expanded in both quantity and quality in recent years and provides a professional voluntary service.
Through the years, it has proved necessary to supplement the work of ANUAS with an additional national self-help organisation (2011) which works exclusively in social, health and political areas.
Since in the previous self-help contact points in Berlin, ANUAS offered no help to those affected, a multi-focus self-help contact point has been working since 2014 (only in Berlin) under the sponsorship of the ANUAS self-help organisation.
-> All three branches of ANUAS work together hand-in-hand.
• to aid the relatives of murder victims – nationwide – and of victims of violence.
• to offer self-help opportunities for the relatives of murder victims – nationwide – and of victims of violence.
• Counselling for the relatives of offenders
• Furtherance of crime and violence prevention
• Furtherance of citizens' and voluntary involvement
• Furtherance of scientific research related to primary and secondary traumatic experiences – shock-stress-trauma following murder.
• Strain following shock.-stress-trauma (no complicated mourning)
ANUAS is a nationwide association.
Marion Waade is the president of ANUAS
We can contribute: expert knowledge in dealing with the relatives of murder victims, talks with those affected, experience with shock-stress-trauma following murder, anonymous contact points, creative discussion circles.