Angels Of Hope Charity Group
Kakamega 1146, Western Province
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Angels of Hope Charity Group is a NGO and was registered with the ministry of Sports Culture and Social Services on 30th October 2015. Since then we have really made a significant impact on lives in Kakamega and the neighboring counties.
We are a dedicated team collaborating with other groups as working round the clock to contribute to making the world a better place for all,
Our main aim is to eradicate jiggers within our communities as we change lives for better through projects.
What we do
• Door to door Jiggers treatment
• Sanitation campaigns
• Christmas Come early party for Orphaned and Vulnerable Children that happens on 24th December annually,
• We have built toilets, renovated houses, distributed blankets, mosquito nets, matresses, clothes, shoes,
• Our monthly sanitary pads program Nuru ya Dada (Nuru is a swahili word for light, Dada is girl) for young girls
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.