Imperative Initiative for Motivation of Global Care (IIMGC)
Touch Of Global Care With No Boundaries
No. 1, Taraba Close, Off Limpopo Street
Contact person: Sylva Clinton
- Aid for developing countries
- Aid organization
- Alternative economy
- Volunteers are welcome.
IIMGC PROJECT PROPOSAL FOR HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE FOR THE YEAR 2018-19 BY IMPERATIVE INITIATIVE FOR MOBILIZATION OF GLOBAL CARE – (IIMGC).
IIMGC 2018 PROPOSED FOOD ASSISTANCE AND LIVELIHOOD PLAN
IIMGC 2018 PROPOSED PLAN
North Eastern Nigeria have over the years past suffered a great set back in terms of food access and means of livelihood due to the ugly activities of insurgents who have carried out several attacks on communities, marketplaces, schools, parks and military formations, kidnapping, ambush and rubbery
Many households in the affected area have lost their means of livelihood in addition to sickness, disability, and trauma.
This ugly scenario has necessitated Government and humanitarian agencies to come together in order to rescue the declining means to access food, poor nutritional status and loss of livelihood of victims of attacks and displacement since no meaning full economic activities can no longer be practic
Imperative Initiative for Motivation of Global Care IIMGC http://www.iimgc.org
IIMGC is an International human right, humanitarian response and empowerment Non-Governmental Organization that is registered in Nigeria with special interests in the vulnerable population, health, education and socio-economic empowerment. The organization has a retinue of well-trained volunteer personnel with the core competencies in the afore-mentioned areas and with past experiences therein.
The organization has a retinue of well-trained volunteer personnel with core competencies in the afore-mentioned areas and with past experiences therein. We perform a vast array of humanitarian services through our competent coalition partners known as SEEDS Coalition, created by our organization. We organize and partner with reliable NGOs/CBOs to provide a more economical yet innovative strategy on projects from start to finish. Members connect, learn, and accomplish shared goals for the public good and personal development. We offer opportunities for our partners to learn about potential community needs. Together we develop strategic skills and collaborate to developed solutions. We believe in teamwork because we can achieve more towards a common vision.
Our vision is to assist and enrich the lives of the people, socially, economically and morally.
• To develop, promote and fully participate in socioeconomic developments and investments for sustainable maintenance of program/projects and preservation of the organization mission, visions, objectives, and goals etc.
• To engage, invite and develop in local and foreign investments platforms for a sustainable growth and economy boost that will serve, create jobs, provide education reliefs/scholarships, increase the environmental health & safety and ensure the maximization of standardized investment operations.
• To maximize production, introduce new concepts in technology and engineering distribution on health, education, agriculture, energy, economic boost and livelihood sustenance.
• Teachers special Training/Child’s Right to Education, Inclusion & Poverty Alleviation (CREIPA)
• Volunteer Training
• Entrepreneurial Training (Humanitarian Investments Projects)
• Women Empowerment Scheme (Skill Acquisition)
• NGO Management Training
• Health Care Advocacy Campaign
• HIV/AIDS Prevention Campaign
• Community Health and Sustainable Development Scheme
• Corporative Society for Agriculture and Food Security
• HIV/AIDS Awareness, Prevention, and Stigma training
• Health Care Training
• SWOT Analysis Training
• United Sustainable Education for Children living with disabilities
• Environmental and climate change campaign
• Micro-credit for Women Small-Scale Farmer & Petty-traders (MCWSSFPT)
• Water Sanitation/Hygiene (WASH)
Sylva Clinton is the Chief Executive Officer of the Imperative Initiative for Motivation of Global Care (IIMGC).
For other net participants, we welcome you to contact us. IIMGC believes strongly in the power of partnerships and collaboration and almost everything we do entails partnership working, both as a lead organization and as a supporting partner. Partnership opportunities: We are always keen to meet likeminded organizations seeking opportunities to work with us. Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org