Comprehensive work in Rural and Orphan Student Seva C.R.O.S.S.
Christian Hospital Diptipur, Diptipur
768035 Orissa, Bargarh District
Contact person: Ashish Kumar
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Educational policy/project
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
CROSS means "Comprehensive work in Rural and Orphan Student Seva". CROSS is an NGO spreading its work in rural and urban area of Odisha in India.
CROSS started operating in the year 2001, but was officially registered in 2003 and since then it is been working towards enriching the lives of people, both in rural and urban cities through various sustainable development strategies.
It has been focusing its attention in the areas such as education, health, hygiene, gender equality, empowerment of women, micro- finance programmes including income generation. Its area of operation extends from Jharsuguda district in Orissa to Bargarh district in Orissa.
• CROSS works in education, health, and awareness
• CROSS is having a hospital of 100 beds, named Christian Hospital Diptipur. It is generally an eye based hospital (60 beds eye and 40 beds general). The Christian Hospital Diptipur offers a healing ministry to the people of Diptipur and its surrounding area and was founded in 1957.
• Conducting nursing training of 90 boys and girls. BSc Nursing and ANM student are getting training in this hospital.
• Awareness in one of the most important project in this area, the hospital, which we are conducting.
• Child Survival Programme; Reproductive health care for women; Health and Eye check up for children and women.
• Without color, caste and creed we are giving training to all these students.
Ashish Kumar is the President of CROSS and the Managing Director of the hospital.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. We need support for the Hospital,we plan to open a children home of 250 students.