ACDI (Actions Citoyennes pour un Developpement Integral)-Togo
Boulevard 30 Août Adidogome Sagbado
04 BP: 289 Lome
Contact person: Koami Joseph DANGBUIE
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Environmental project
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
Actions Citoyennes pour un Developpement Integral-Togo (ACDI-TOGO) is a non profit and apolitical humanitarian association, founded in may 2010 and based in Togo, promoting a culture of non violence and peace. ACDI-Togo works in the areas of health, education, culture, arts and aid for orphans. Each year we organize intercultural camps which are meeting points for the volunteers of the world being active in the areas of education, health, environment, etc.
• Promotion of a non violence culture
• Promotion of tourism in Togo
• Promotion of education and literacy of rural children and youth
• Promotion of health for children and rural communities
• Promoting art and culture through the talents in a humanitarian context,
• To contribute to the development of children,
• To organize festivals and exhibitions,
• To contribute to the renovation and construction of health and education infrastructure
• To raise awareness on environmental protection .
• Construction of a school building
• Construction of a public latrine
• Construction of a library
• Creation of a health center
• Support volunteers to orphanages
• Nutrition Project and Food Hygiene
• Youth work with disabled children
• Creation of a data center
• Creation of a cultural and arts center in Togo
• Rural Literacy Project
• Environmental Projects: Reforestation, forestry, agroforestry, awareness of the ravages of bushfires, preparation of nurseries, household waste management and water
Koami Joseph DANGBUIE is the Vice President of ACDI-TOGO (Actions Citoyennes pour un Developpement Integral Togo).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.