Ark of Little Angels Childrens Home (ALACH)
GITHURAI 45. Thika - Garissa Road; P.O Box32853-00600, Nairobi
Contact person: Starcus Matiku
+254721899579; +254 720 441206
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Volunteers are welcome.
Ark of Little Angels Foundation is a registered Non-Governmental Organization. The Organization was formed mainly to focus on rural community people development in various aspects for self-empowerment especially for children and women. The Organization is based in Githurai Sub-County, in Nairobi District.
What we do
• To improve the quality of life of the orphans and vulnerable children by establishing a permanent home and school
• To train care givers in care giving skills to enable these children get adequate care, love and support
• To provide adequate education to these children to make them good citizens and have a better future through good education right from a tender age
Ark of little Angel’´ Children Home (ALACH) is a children´s orphanage located at the undulating slopes of the beautiful GITHURAI 45 which is about 25 km from Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya. ALACH is a non-profit making charitable organisation founded in Kenya in 2010 to provide holistic approach to issues affecting children and women. Its a unique residence that provides the children with a warm homely accepting environment and education to help the children come to terms with their experiences.
The main goal is to reach children from disadvantaged homes, mobilize them and provide relevant skills to enable environments where they can thrive in spite of their circumstances and situations.
A country strong with children.
• To promote education for children from disadvantaged families.
• To enhance multi-disciplinary response to the HIV and AIDS pandemic and other life threatening conditions
• To advocate for collective and public investment in gender based violence.
• To promote economic empowerment for women from all walks of life.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.