das kreartell. e.V.
Förderverein für Theater, Kunst und Kultur
Kopenhagener Str. 74
Contact person: Annette Krüger
- Educational policy/project
- Media project
- Volunteers are welcome.
The non-profit making society Kreartell was founded in 2005 by a group of freelance actors, educational artistes, acrobats, musicians and teachers.
• carries out theatre projects, mainly for children and juveniles;
• cooperates with various Berlin theatres, educational and cultural facilities;
• stages and updates classics for children, juveniles and also adults.
Theatre as network: promoting culture, communicating, cross-generational:
• As artists and teachers, we run projects, both in and out of school time, giving young people the opportunity to use their own ideas to create and present plays;
• As a society, we are involved in a network of other freelance artists and theatre groups who are working not only to maintain Berlin's varied cultural scene, but also to develop and improve it.
• Our dramatic work offers new ways of collaboration, by means of which we can learn together and from each other. We seek to communicate between the generations, putting over thoughts about life and the state of the world, thus playing an active role in the shaping of society.
Annette Krüger is the president of Kreartell.
On request, we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation and provide up to date information and contacts in the field of our work.