Beyond Child Smile
P.O. Box 1688
Contact person: Samson Justo
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Beyond Child Smile (formerly Nakupenda Tanzania), founded in 2018, is a full registered organization based in Ilboru Arusha. Our aim is to bring people from different backgrounds together to build a quality education system for children in primary schools all around Ilboru. We believe that through education we can build a brighter future for our next generation.
Our mission is to provide a decent education for every child in the nearby villages so that they can grow up to be the generation that makes positive changes to our economy & educational system, in order to help our beautiful country grow. We want to assure that every child has the opportunity to develop their skills to the fullest so that they can later become a part of an improved Tanzania.
• To facilitate availability of teaching materials & to empower teachers in order to become more efffective and efficient in the learning process for students.
• To facilitate the establishment of the community library where villagers and students can get access to news, internet and different books
• Advocate and facilitate the provisioning of equal education and school infrastructure
• To assure that all primary school students are proficient in English after leaving school or going to secondary school, and have the skills they need to find a sustainable job in our economy.
We liase we various different schools in the area, both public and private. Based on their needs we work out different programs to help them achieve their goal. These programs vary from teacher placements, to funding materials and equipment, to complete building projects. We assure that the schools receive the right contacts for their problems, e.g. special needs children, tution for unprivileged children,
We operate a public library after school hours where children can come and learn more. They can lend books to further improve their English, or learn English/Mathematics and various different subjects.
• Visiwani Public Library: In 2016, the “bookfeeding project” built Visiwani Public Library. This was the start of our very own after school teaching project.
School support for the following schools:
• Engilageti Primary School: Engilageti is a charity funded day school that provides free high quality primary education to the poor children of Arusha region. Engilageti also provides education to children with mental or physical disorders and guarantees each child two meals, breakfast and lunch.
• Olturoto Primary School: Olturoto Primary School is a public day school located in Olturoto Village in the Arusha region of northern Tanzania. The school provides education for more than 560 boys and girls aged between 6 and 14 years.
• Ilboru Primary School: Ilboru Primary school is a public school that provides free primary education to the children of the community of Ilboru.
• Ilboru Lutheran Primary School: Ilboru Lutheran Primary School is an English Medium Lutheran Public Primary School which was founded in 1997 by the Ilboru Lutheran church to provide a primary education to children around Ilboru area.
Samson Justo is the Founder and Project manager of Beyond Child Smile.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.