Center for Regeneration and Empowerment of Africa Through Africa (CREATA)
P.O. Box 1774 - 00100; Kariobangi North, Kamunde Road off Outerring Road Engyo Plaza 4th Floor
Contact person: Paul Ogalo
- Aid for developing countries
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Volunteers are welcome.
The Center for Regeneration and Empowerment of Africa Through Africa (CREATA) is a registered Non Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2006. CREATA was founded by Mr. Paul Ogalo disturbed by the vicious circle of violent conflicts and endemic poverty caused by poor leadership, bad governance, corruption in Kenya and Africa in general.
Our mission is to facilitate the organization and empowerment of local communities through grassroots mobilization, capacity building, networking, exchange, education, peace building and cultural dialogue for the promotion of patriotism and human solidarity to build our nation; a nation made up of caring and sharing communities, dedicated to eradicate poverty and restore human dignity.
CREATA uses sports and cultural events in spreading knowledge and need for inclusive, adoptable and sustainable development structures for a successful society. We are currently implementing Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Peace and Governance, Sports for Education and Development, Advocacy and Life skills education in different parts of Kenya.
• Peace and Governance: CREATA pursues making a contribution to world peace through continuous conflict analysis, promoting Good Governance, Leadership Skills training and Civic Education. CREATA holds an Annual Peace Festival every year addressing different core issues affecting communities.
• Education, Entrepreneurship and Skills Development: This program involves nurturing young people to become leaders by offering leadership trainings and camps, sporting opportunities and organizing leadership and network of youth leaders in Kenya and beyond.
• Sports for Development: Our programs are centered on sports and cultural activities, under the stewardship of our partners and the community, we are currently using sports to tackle major problems in societies. In this program, we have initiated development programs aimed at empowering community growth and success in vital sectors of communal growth
• Volunteer Service: CREATA runs volunteer and exchange programs in Kenya with a view to enhance cultural dialogue, peace, social and development. The aim of this program is to develop to a network of local communities for international solidarity.
• Football for Water, Sanitation Hygiene (F4WASH): F4WASH aims at using football to promote water, hygiene and sanitation in primary schools.
• Peace and Governance Program: CREATA is implementing civic education on the new constitution in Migori County in partnership with IFP, in order to enhance good governance, peaceful election and positive co existence in Migori County.
• MICHEZO NA ELIMU SAVINGS FUND (MEF): Our desire is to see Africa societies transform into independent and self sustaining in all aspects of life. In this respect, CREATA has initiated a savings scheme that is designed to assist parents meet their children´s education requirements in terms of school fees without much problems after completing their primary education
• Education Day: The main theme of the event is Sports for Education and empowerment.
Paul Ogalo is the Founder of the Center for Regeneration and Empowerment of Africa Through Africa (CREATA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.