Cheerful Hearts Foundation (CHF)
P.O. BOX 344,
Contact person: Eric Opoku Agyemang
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Cheerful Hearts Foundation (CHF) is a registered grassroots non-profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) aimed at providing assistance and support to rural community development needs in Ghana. We are committed to the principle that researches regional and rural community needs and organizes responsive programs to combat the needs arising.
Our main focus includes Education, Health, HIV/AIDS and Malaria projects, Tuberculosis, challenging culturally inherited behavior that retards development, human rights, children and youth, women empowerment, farming project support and improving existing rural community services.
Our main mission is to provide assistance or support to rural community development needs in Africa geared towards the achievement of the millennium development goals set by the United Nations.
In our strategy to help solve such issues,
• we conduct a number of research projects into the culture of the local people, their pressing challenges and finding solutions to needs arising, organize HIV/AIDS education, Malaria, Tuberculosis and other basic health campaigns to educate the public.
• We assist local hospitals with general health delivery services, provide free health consultations and health materials to the villages.
• We provide volunteers to help local institutions, organize skill training, co-ordinate quiz competitions and debates among schools and providing awards to successful students to raise educational interest in children and youth.
• Cheerful Hearts Foundation provides internship opportunities to students and non-students from all over the world in Education, Childcare, Public Health, Social Services and Sports.
• Free Health Screening in three selected communities in Ghana
• Medical Supplies to the Kasoa Government Health Center
• Reading Ptoject
• Wörld AIDS Day Celebration
• Child Labour Project
Eric Opoku Agyemang is the Co-founder and Executive Director (Programs) of Cheerful Hearts Foundation (CHF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.