Center for the Ethical Attitude Towards Nature (Ecoetika)
PO Box № 139
Contact person: Ludmila Loginovskaya
- Environmental project
- Environmental project
- Educational policy/project
The ecological and cultural educational institution "Center for the Ethical Attitude Towards Nature" (Ecoetika) is a non-profit non-governmental organization, which has been officially registered in Minsk, Republic of Belarus in 2015.
The main purpose of the organization: to popularize the idea of the ethical attitude towards animals and nature in general, which are based on respect and compassion for all living beings on the Earth as well as responsibility for our own actions in the world.
Our goal is to form in people a truly moral attitude towards the world and understanding that a man is not the crown of nature, but only part of it, in which the animals, plants and people are treated as equal subjects.
The Center has 2 main areas of activity:
• Enlightenment and education in the fields of environmental ethics and bioethics;
• Promotion of alternatives to animal experiments implementation to education.
Environmental ethics: A doctrine of moral attitude towards nature, based on the perception of nature as a moral partner (moral subject), the recognition of the intrinsic value of nature, equality of rights of all beings and the restriction of a person´s needs.
Ecoetika is the only non-profit non-governmental organization in Belarus that is engaged in education in the field of environmental ethics. In cooperation with schools, universities, libraries and the media we organize lectures, competitions, seminars, conferences, develop educational programs, publish popular scientific and methodical literature. We are proud of the fact that due to our activity, more than 50% of the university departments of Belarus refused to experiment on animals.
• Development of educational programs under the auspices of UNESCO
• Publication of educational and methodical literature on bioethics and environmental ethics
• Participation in scientific conferences and their organization
• The publication of specialized literature on humanization of education
• Demonstration of the documentary film "Circus: Illusion of Love"
• Ecoethical Quest "4 secrets of friendship with nature"
• The informational and educational event “Anumals are not clothes”
• EcoTraining "GreenUp"
• The campaign "We talk about sterilization"
Ludmila Loginovskaya is the Director of the Center for the Ethical Attitude Towards Nature (Ecoetika).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.