Kinderhilfe Indonesien e.V.
Dreskaer Weg 18
Contact person: Mike Alsdorf
- Educational policy/project
- Aid for developing countries
- Aid organization
- Volunteers are welcome.
Unsere Newsletter finden Sie auf unserer Homepage www.kinderhilfe-indonesien.de unter: SERVICE- Downloads
Indonesian Children's Aid is a small organisation. We work exclusively on a voluntary basis. Founded in 2008, we are committed to ensuring a positive, happy future, especially for children. By supporting businesses, foundations and individuals, we can give children happiness and hope.
We divide our work into different projects, from renovations of school buildings to dental care. Many things have to be tackled in parallel to make a lasting difference.
We work in the region of Banyumas in Central Java. There is a lot of poverty in this part of Indonesia. The economic power in this region is weak, agriculture predominates. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis can occur at any time.
Indonesian Children's Aid is a project especially for the children of the province of Banyumas in Central Java, Indonesia. We provide basic medical care, adequate and balanced nutrition, education for all children, vocational training opportunities, active leisure activities, drinking water supply as well as necessary construction measures for children's facilities.
Our focus is on improving school and hygienic conditions and improving the nutrition and income situation of needy families and their children.
• Renovation of children's facilities
• Construction of wells and cisterns
• Drinking water supply
• Education: In schools we impart knowledge in first aid and health care. Our employees are trained as paramedics
• Health care: We are committed to screening for all children. The children can receive an annual health check at the Banyumaseinen hospital for eight euros. The health check includes screening and important vaccinations.
• Healthy eating
• In-kind donation: Through donations in kind we support the hospital in Purwokerto as well as various children's facilities, in particular two orphanages.
• Light in the dark: solar lights for remote regions
• Emergency funds
• orphans and street children
• child sponsorships
• Hospital: Measures on hygiene, baby care and mother-child nutrition will be provided.
Mike Alsdorf is the founder and chairman of Indonesian Children's Aid.
On request we can provide other net participants with up-to-date information and contacts in the field of children's aid.