Bruchsaler Str. 17;
Contact person: Susanne Poick
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Aid for developing countries
BOA" is a Twi word and means "help". Twi is spoken in Ghana where our non-profit organisation BOA-Afrika e.V., founded in 2011, implements most of the projects.
Our main aims are:
• prophylaxis of diseases
• to bear the costs of the health insurance registration for poor families
• to bear treatment costs
• expansion of health care facilities
• reintegration of disabled people
• Help for Health Centre Okrakwadjo: All 62 villages around the Health Centre are well provided by the clinic´s staff who go for outreach monthly. BOA-Afrika e.V. uses your donation to buy all items the Health Centre in Okrakwadjo needs urgently.
• Health insurance for Ghanaians: BOA-Afrika e.V. supports Ghanaian people that are too poor to pay the costs for the national health insurance. So in case of any sickness Ghanaians can receive medical treatment free of charge to recover quickly and be able to continue earning money to support their families.
• Mosquito nets
• Medical instruments
Susanne Poick, Jessica Poick and Jasmin Rüther are Founders and Chairpersons of BOA-Afrika e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work or work together in a project.