Casa Voluntary Work Morocco (CVW)
la Maison de la Jeunesse Sidi Maarouf 1, Fida Mers Sultan
Contact person: Abdellah Rouggal
+212 5 282 83 90
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental project
- Volunteers are welcome.
Casa Voluntary Work Morocco (CVW), founded in 2012 by young Moroccan leaders, is, as its name suggests, a Moroccan NGO based in Casablanca, offering volunteer opportunities.
Our mission is to contribute to the fight against exclusion, illiteracy, openness to the others, and the embodiment of the tolerance spirit.
Our goal is achieve a fruitful cultural exchange that enshrines friendship and peace between foreign teacher and Moroccan pupils and students.
We also promote population mobility and the growth of the international spirit through innovation and creativity.
• We organize different social activities. In particular, we organize international foreign language work camps that give the opportunity to children and young people to learn modern languages. We also organize environmental work camps as well as workshops of gardening and painting in public spaces in Morocco.
• CVW´s most important activity is organizing international short term voluntary projects (work camps) in Morocco and sending volunteers to projects abroad. In addition, CVW coordinates long term voluntary projects of 1 to 12 months.
• CVW also organizes and participates in seminars and trainings and offers volunteering opportunities for asylum seekers and immigrants living in Morocco.
The Organization works to achieve the objectives and programs delivery by the following means:
• National And International Partnerships with public and private institutions and coordination with associations.
• Cooperation with international and regional bodies of common interest.
• Linking relations, coordination and exchange of experiences with other organizations that have the same goals nationally and internationally.
• Create workshops for volunteer service in the aesthetic of the city (cleanliness / afforestation / murals ...)
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.