26,RWANGUBA, RUTSHURU, NORTH KIVU, REPUBLIC DEMOCRATIC OF THE CONGO
- Rwanguba, Territory of Riutshuru, Province of North Kivu
Dem. Republic of Congo (Zaire)
Contact person: Martin Mashagiro
+243975273073; +243 897020283 , +243 824102880
- Aid for developing countries
- Aid organization
- Alternative economy
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
The organization PALPER asbl-RDC and its team in the field support the beneficiaries through Microfinance activities to improve the socioeconomic conditions of women, young people and men, this activity consists of saving little money either she and according to the number of times of his savings, during the period of nine months, the beneficiaries will have saved a small amount that will allow him to set up a small business for his survival and that of the family, we supervise them to learn how to fight against Poverty in order to achieve sustainable development
Support Program for the Fight against Poverty for the Emergence and Restoration of Sustainable Development/Programme d’Appui a la Lutte contre la Pauvrete pour l’Emergence et la Restauration d’un Developpement durable, as an acronym PALPER asbl-RDC, is a non-profit association working in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Province of North Kivu for the benefit of the vulnerable population, in difficult situations and disasters. It is enregistered in Democratic Republic of the Congo with juridic personality N° JUST./SG/20/1170/2018. The Association carries out its activities through the Coordination Office located in the territory of Riutshuru, Representative Office in the city of Goma at KARISIMBI,KATOYI, LEMBI N°18, and various liaison offices in the territories of NYIRAGONGO AND MASISI in North Kivu province. It was created on September 06, 2015, by the initiative of concerned women, men and youth to contribute to the development of their countries, but also to improve the living conditions of the population vulnerable, in difficult situation and disasters in the Democratic Republic of Congo. She is recognized by Congolese law.
The head office is established in Rwanguba, KIREMBA N° 26, in Territory of Riutshuru, Province of North Kivu, in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
The vision of the PALPER asbl-RDC Organization is to place people at the center of development, without discrimination, distinction of race, sex and / or religious affiliation, ethnicity for the emergence and restoration sustainable development.
• Fight against poverty for the emergence and restoration of sustainable development,
• Provide citizenship education and sustainable peace management.
• Protect natural resources for the protection of the environment and the promotion of tourism.
• Contribute to the promotion of health, hygiene, solidarity between the peoples, communities and groups organized for the advancement of social justice, peace and fraternity.
• Fight against epidemics, endemics, and the HIV / AIDS pandemic and others.
• Help improve the socio-economic conditions of the vulnerable population.
• Fight against poverty and hunger within the population in difficult situation.
• Protect the rights of children and women and restore gender equality between families.
• Fight against slavery, trauma, stereotypes, and discrimination,
• Restore peaceful coexistence between different communities.
• Fight against water-borne diseases, malaria, HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis and all forms of disease.
• Sensitize the population on the respect, application and importance of family planning and resolution peaceful conflict in all its forms.
• Provide monitoring and evaluation to restore the durable development to the people in difficult situation and catastrophe
• Fight against early marriage and sexual violence and other gender-based violence.
Our activities are implemented through the following business sectors:
• Wash, Protection, NFI, Microfinance
Martin Mashagiro is the President of PALPER asbl-RDC.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.