Ambassadors Youth and Community Development (AYCD) Foundation
P.B.O No: 930 044 223; Halfway Gardens Midrand
1682 Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ansprechpartner: Aneil Manmohan
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Ambassadors Youth and Community Development Foundation (AYCD Foundation) is a non-profit organisation with a holistic approach to youth development and is founded on strong values and principles. It was established in 2011, as an NGO in South Africa, with the purpose of providing services, opportunities and support, which aim to develop competence, usefulness, ownership, responsibility and confidence among young people.
Our strategy focuses on preparing youth to be productive citizens of society, by creating a range of services and opportunities that are necessary to develop them into well-rounded individuals.
AYCD envisions social transformation through sustainable youth development programmes. We believe we serve as a developmental vehicle in uplifting communities, through youth empowerment
• To provide youth and community development programmes in a congenial environment.
• To develop individuals, holistically, and in doing so, make a positive contribution to society at large.
• To improve the quality of life of individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds, through sustainable youth empowerment programmes.
• To inculcate a culture of integrity and sound moral code.
• To stimulate leadership and community development.
• Change the odds for high-potential youth from risk-filled environments by inspiring them to pursue personal success.
• Preparing the youth for leadership roles in higher education Institutions, the workplace and within their communities.
• Providing mentorship for youth in schools and in communities.
• Train and equip school student leaders to maximize their potential.
• To use sport and creative arts as an effective medium for social change.
• To create awareness amongst the youth about environmental issues
• To reduce the number of HIV infections among young people by discouraging risky behaviour and promoting healthy lifestyles.
• To mitigate the negative impact of inadequate education and HIV and AIDS on youth, orphans and vulnerable children, families and communities.
• To build social capital for sustainable community development.
Aneil Manmohan is the Founder and Director of the Ambassadors Youth and Community Development (AYCD) Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.