Sindh Journalists Network for Children (SJN)
32/10 Defence Garden Apartment DHA-1
Ansprechpartner: Rematullah Kanwal Sindhi
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
SJN is a non-profit, non-sectarian, and non-political organization. Its geographical area is Sindh Pakistan. SJN is registered with Directorate of Social Welfare, Government of Sindh. Its head office is in Karachi, while it has also a number of offices in different district of Sindh. Since its establishment Sindh Journalists' Network for Children (SJN) has been active as an NGO working for the rights and protection of children as well as other vulnerable of the society. Aims and objectives are:
- to promote and struggle for the rights of children as endorsed in the United Nation's World Declaration on the survival and development of children,
- to enhance the concept of child first, through mass media and social action,
- to publish and circulate literature to mobilize community in the interests of children and their mothers,
- to arrange and organize information through training workshops, seminars, public, walks, surveys and entertainment programs for the social, mental & physical development of children,
- to ensure participation of the children of Sindh in national and international programs and events,
- to encourage co-operation and co-partnership with other association. NGOs, national and international institutions working for the cause of children and women of Sindh province,
- to encourage and promote child literature, and award prizes to selected printed and audio-video material created by children and mothers,
- to struggle for free and compulsory education to all children.
Rehmatullah Kanawal Sindhi is the President of SJN.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff and an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.