NIRMAN SANSTHA, KHANDEL
(RURAL POOR UPLIFTMENT SOCIAL ORGANISATION)
Via – Sambhar Lake,
303604 Khandel, Rajasthan, dist. Jaipur,
Ansprechpartner: Rameshwar Verma
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Social Development Organization ´Nirman Sanstha, Khandel´ is a registered NGO working in Jaipur district of Rajasthan with an aim to take up various rural developmental activities. Nirman Sanstha, Khandel is working since 1985 and has been registered in the year 1986.
Empowerment of deprived community.
• Educational Program: Financial help to poor students, Low cost transportation service to students
• Training and Employment: Training for self-employment
• Nursery and Plantation: Saplings, Trees
• Awareness Program: Educational awareness camps, Community awareness meeting
• Women Development Program: Adolescent girls promotion, Women Self Help Groups
• Drinking water Program: Water sample testing, Water house construction for storage of drinking water and drinking water supply by tankers.
• Medical and Health Program: Health & sanitation awareness special medical camp organized for treatment like- ENT, Eye, Gyney, Teeth, Asthama and General treatment camp.
• Agriculture Development Program: Construction of wells, Land reclamation, Crop loan, Rain water harvesting
• Youth and Sports: Sports competition
• Monthly meeting at head quarter Khandel and same in villages by local Woman Leader from 1987 continue more than 400 villagers join this meeting at headquarter, 20 to 70 in villages where we discuss about our program like what we done and what to do next
Rameshwar Verma is the Director of Nirman Sanstha, Khandel.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.