Jagrati Gramothan Samitee
ELC Hostel Hall, Near Bus Stand, Kothi Bazaar,
460001 Betul (M.P)
Ansprechpartner: Narendra Yaduwanshi
+91 9301810296; +91 (0)7141- 233374, +91 9301810296
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Jagrati Gramothan Samitee is a non-profit and non Government Organization. It is working for marginalized and deprived people of Madhya Pradesh.
The organization was formed in 1996 by a group of socially conscious individuals under the leadership of Mr. Nadrendra Yaduwanshi. Recognizing the immense needs of rural poor in the state of Madhya Pradesh, this group decided to combine their unique knowledge, talents, skills and experience to address the pressing issues facing individuals.
A large part of the population especially the rural ones are forced to live in the condition of poverty and exploitation. This part is so much lacking in awareness that they remain unaware of their own rights also. As long as these people are not freed from poverty and exploitation, till then any achievements made in the development of the society will remain incomplete. For this liberating campaign, these people need to be made aware so that they are organized their rights and for, for their own development.
The organization with its vision is carrying along the backward, poor and exploited class of the society in its mission of development.
This mission includes objectives like
• Awareness of the people,
• Providing them with the right to equality and justice,
• Securing their health, equation and livelihood,
• Developing the feeling of self-dependence and self-respect conduct advocacy,
• Rehabilitation of physically and mentally challenged etc.
• Promotion of water relating to environment, health and sanitation.
• Organizing programs on rural health and environment projection.
• Promoting community participation movement amongst rural community.
• Propagation of primary education and social awareness in tribal villages.
• Co-ordination and implementation of various government projects, programs and schemes beneficial for the rural population.
• To plan and execute integrated rural development program in backward areas of the district with special emphasis on women & child development.
• To help the people affected by natural calamities.
Narendra Yaduwanshi is the Director of Jagrati Gramothan Samitee.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.