Chivalry Poverty Alleviation Development Association (CPADA)
83c Kalinamei, Mao, P.O. Mao,
795150 Manipur, Senapati District
Ansprechpartner: K. Heni
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Chivalry Poverty Alleviation Development Association (CPADA), registered in 1996, is a non-profit making, non-sectarian, non-political and Governmental Organisation. The organization is secular in nature having objective of multi-sectoral development without discrimination of any caste, creed and religion.
The organisation envisioned a welfare society where the poorest of the poor and weaker section of the society could enjoy with full justice and democratic values in life.
The mission of the organisation is to provide quality services within available resources, which enable people to maximize their potential and to increase their abilities and to preserve and enhance human dignity and worth and prevent or reduce the need for services.
Main Activities of the organisation:
• Horticulture Development Programme
• Poultry and Piggery Development Programme
• Weaving/Handicraft Development Programme
• Social Forestry
• Bee Keeping Training
• Dairy Development Programme
• Construction of Low Cost Sanitary Latrine at Schools
• Mushroom Cultivation
• Floriculture Development programme
• Vocational Training programme for rural tribal youth.
• Awareness programme on Family Welfare,
• HIV/AIDS Awareness programme,
• Women and Child Health Care Camp,
• Income generation programme for tribal youths,
• Adult Education etc.
K. Heni is the President of Chivalry Poverty Alleviation Development Association (CPADA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.