Bal Sansar Sanstha (BSS)
Swasti, B-88, Saraswati Marg., Bajaj Naga
302 015 Jaipur, Rajasthan
Ansprechpartner: Priyamvada Singh
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Bal Sansar Sanstha (BSS) is a registered non-profit voluntary organization established in 1992, having its head quarters in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. We are active in the field of community development, with a mission to empower vulnerable community groups enabling them to lead a life with dignity.
Through our work, we attempt to make a positive impact in the areas of public health, HIV-AIDS prevention and care, women and children´s education and development. Bal Sansar Sanstha is dedicated to improving the lives of neglected women, children and communities in rural and urban areas of Rajasthan.
Our Mission is to empower vulnerable community groups enabling them to lead a life with dignity.
We envision an equitable, corruption free and just society where everyone gets opportunity to realize one´s fullest potential in life, with no discrimination based on gender, religion, caste, creed, social, cultural and economic status.
• Community Health and Development
• Child Rights, Development and Education
• Women Development & Gender Issue
• Research & Documentation
• Capacity Building
• Bal Sansar Public School (BSPS), Ajmer (April-2013-continued): BSPS aims to provide quality education to the children from 2+years to the senior school level.
• The Skill and Entrepreneurship Development Institute-SEDI: SEDI aims to address the skill building needs of rural women and youth for their overall development, livelihood and quality survival.
• Sneh Sansar: ´Sneh Sansar´ is a Hindi word that literally translates to ´loving World´, – A Home Away from Home for the children orphaned due to AIDS.
• Taiyariis a demonstration model for planned transitions from adolescence to adulthood
• Composite Target Intervention (TI): The project aims to control the spread of HIV in groups at high risk i.e. Female Sex Workers and Men having Sex with Men by effective outreach to the target population, community mobilization, providing peer counselling for safer behaviour adoption, condom promotion, treatment of STI, referral for HIV testing, treatment and support services through greater involvement of PLHIV while creating an enabling environment that is stigma and discrimination free.
• Vishrantika is a senior citizens´ home
• Networking and Capacity Building Support to CBOs
• Educating 200 rural poor girls in Rajasthan, India: Bal Sansar Sanstha (BSS) plans to provide quality primary education to 200 girls from the rural poor families, most parents are daily wage laborers as well as building school infrastructure to provide standard school amenities to these girls in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India, allowing them to postpone their age of marriage, not to get pushed into child-labor, rise out of poverty, providing their families' health & well-being.
Priyamvada Singhis the Founder & Chairperson of Bal Sansar Sanstha (BSS).