Mission for Community Development (MCODE-Uganda)
P.O Box 37190
Ansprechpartner: Lubanga Kayondo
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Mission for Community Development (MCODE) is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization, registered in 2009, established to protect, bring care, love and compassion to enable HIV/AIDS orphans, poverty affected children and women and other vulnerable children primarily in Buikwe district to enjoy their rights, live their full potential and achieve a purposeful future.
• To build the capacity of orphans and their care-givers through technical training and support to orphans and other vulnerable children affected by HIV/AIDS and poverty to enable them to attain technical skills.
• To enhance the socio-economic status of families affected by poverty and HIV/AIDS through training and supporting them in soil and water conservation and farming techniques to improve food production for nutritional and economic reasons, and to support sustainable income generating projects targeting women and children.
• To support and build the capacity of communities to be able to intervene in the fight against poverty, HIV/AIDS infection and other health problems such as sexual, reproductive and childhood health.
• Facilitate the rural communities to access basic health care and improve their hygiene and sanitation.
• Enhance the efforts of the rural farmers to sustainably increase household food production and household incomes.
• Enhance the capacity of vulnerable rural communities to effectively engage in gainful socio–economic initiatives that will improve their living standards.
• Child Sponsorship
• Micro-economic Activities
• Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
• Food Security and Nutrition
• Vocational Training
• Micro Loans Programme
Lubanga Kayondo is the Executive Director of Mission for Community Development (MCODE-Uganda).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.