The Bharath Abhyudaya Seva Samithi (BASS)
12th Lane, Srinivasaraothota
522004 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Ansprechpartner: Peter Paul Chukka
+91-863-6530454, 2357736; +91 9394776428, +91 9390736466
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Bharath Abhyudaya Seva Samithi (BASS), in translation an Indian Progressive Service Society, Guntur of Andhra Pradesh is a registered non-governmental voluntary organization founded and established in 1978.
BASS is working for the development of poor communities with a vision to promote social justice, equality and empowerment to the poor disadvantaged communities and victims of disasters in Guntur district.
BASS mission is to facilitate various developmental activities including social, economical, educational, health care and emergency relief and rehabilitation services to the marginalized communities in rural and urban areas in Guntur District
BASS main goal is to work for
• Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
• Achieve universal primary education
• Reduce child mortality
• Improve maternal health
• Combat HIV/Aids and TB, Malaria and other Diseases
• Ensure environmental sustainability
• Ensure Global Partnership for development by the end of 2015 in the target areas of Guntur and Prakasham Districts of Andhra Pradesh
Activities and programs of BASS
• Community Based Disaster Preparedness Program
• Women empowerment program
• Health education and Medical relief programs
• Orphanage Home for abandoned poor children
• Child labor eradication special school program
• BASIC Primary Education centre for out of school slum children at Major slum Swarnabharathinagar,
• 5 primary schools for the unreached out of school children
• Gender sensitization programs in 5 villages and also youth empowerment through awareness education and groups formation in the district!
Peter Paul Chukka is the President of the Bharath Abhyudaya Seva Samithi (BASS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.