Third Way Human Rights & Dev`t. NGO
3826 AL Amersfoort
Ansprechpartner: Damalie, Christoph
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
Third Way is a non-governmental organization.
"Since human rights and fundamental freedoms are indivisible, the full realization of civil and political rights without the enjoyment of economic, social and cultural rights is impossible. The achievement of lasting progress in the implementation of human rights is dependent upon sound and effective national and international policies of economic and social development".
A group of committed individuals in Ghana and around then world are working together, to improve human rights in Ghana. Third Way believes that human rights and poverty alleviation are problems with a solution. In its opinion, poverty is a crime against humanity. By achieving the following five basic goals, Third Way can improve the situation in Ghana:
- human rights promotion,
- the funding of the development of small businesses through micro credits and financing,
- promotion of tourism,
- effective communication between its partners, both within Ghana and abroad.
Third Way is always looking for new partnerships, to help it meets its goals:
- to promote and undertake computer projects in schools and elsewhere,
- to assist in humanitarian relief efforts and to establish a human rights institute in Ghana,
- to work on prevention and resolution of conflicts,
- to promote good governance and accountability,
- to encourage human resource development by promoting self-help projects.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the following fields: education, human rights, micro-finance, communication, tourism, conflict resolution and international law.