Mission for Anath Development & Welfare Society (MADWS India)
Sahara Christian Academy Gussain Bhawan Joshiyara
249193 Uttarkashi Uttarakhand
Ansprechpartner: Rev. R Stephen Diyali
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Mission for Anath Development & Welfare Society (MADWS India), founded in 2001, is a non-profit, non-political humanitarian organization is working to create everlasting changes in the lives of children, their families and communities those who are living in below poverty line, regardless of religion, rejected and neglected from the home and society caste, race, enmity or gender problems in the community.
Our main objective is to serve equal love and judgments as the humanitarian mandatory to all human beings. We believe human love and harmony for to bring the great social changes in the community.
OUR MISSION: – "To accept the rejected people from their own Community and bind them in the love of God and make them a good citizen for the Nation."
OUR VISION: – Transform India in Education, Health, Wealth and Prosperity.
• Child Development Program: Clubs are establish with the aim of empowering children in the area of saving habit, values, education, health and hygiene and protection of the environment.
• Sanitation Program: People living in villages along the Ganga will soon have access to individual household toilets or community sanitary complexes as part of the new MADWS´s efforts to clean up the holy river Ganga.
• Save Environment: Planting trees
• Saraha Christian Fellowship (Worship of God and Evangelism):
• MADWS Relief and Rehabilitation Work: MADWS is fully involved for the emergency relief work with our community volunteers at the time of Natural Calamities in the community.
• Transformation Training Program: MADWS is running Institute of Community Transformation Training Program with the partnership of Seva Bharat Mission India for the interested and unemployed youth candidates in the community for their skills development and leadership capacity with providing small stipend for their daily needs at the time of one year training program.
• Livelihood Project: Self Help Employment Network Project - The organization organized Self help training programme for adult literacy learners.
• Adult Literacy Program in the Community
• Charitable Activities: HIV/AIDS Awareness Program
• Sahara Christian Academy is an educational unit of Mission for Anath Development & Welfare Society where 135 poor and needy children studying by the professional and spiritual teachers in the School.
R Stephen Diyali is the Founder/Director of Mission for Anath Development & Welfare Society (MADWS India).