Giving Hope Foundation (GHF)
PO Box 4935, Nanfukambi Rd, Makerere West (Kikoni),
Ansprechpartner: Nolbert Muhumuza
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Giving Hope Foundation (GHF) is a not-for-profit NGO that is dedicated to working with disadvantaged children and communities to improve standards of living. The organization was found in 2011 and is based in Kampala, Uganda.
We envision communities where children and their caregivers are empowered to improve their own livelihood through appropriate and affordable alternatives.
We aim at restoring hope among vulnerable children and communities that have been affected by poverty, abuse, violence, disease and other natural calamities.
• To mobilize resources and establish educational opportunities for vulnerable children without any form of discrimination based on religion, tribe, gender, sex, region e.t.c
• To ensure that children are safe, healthy and protected at home, in schools and communities.
• To facilitate the rehabilitation of traumatized children through sports, music, dance, and drama.
• To support community-led initiatives that focus on using sustainable technologies that enhance development.
Activities of GHF include;
• Child Rights Advocacy (CRA);: Designed to empower children to advocate for their own rights
• Makerere West Youth FC (MWYFC): A community youth team based in Makerere Kikoni
• Networking and Partnership: Aimed at strengthening synergies for better service delivery
• Renewable Energy Technologies (RET): Includes Briquette making, Fireless Cooker, Micro-Gardening and Mwoto TLUD stoves.
• Sponsorship: We currently supports six needy children with scholastic and other essentials
• Stay Safe Club (SSC): Sensitizes young people on Sexual Reproductive Health, Rights and raising awareness on Hepatitis
Nolbert Muhumuza is the CEO at Giving Hope Foundation (GHF).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.