THATTA YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (TYDO)
Near Girls High School THATTA SINDH
Ansprechpartner: SYED AIJAZ ALI SHAH
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
THATTA YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (TYDO), a development organization serving in Thatta Sindh since 2005. TYDO is a non-profit, non-sectarian and non-governmental organization working for the ameliorating flight of youth and children in Sindh.
• To make quality educational resources accessible to everyone.
• To bring the revolution in poor and needy people by providing Health, Education, training and basic needs.
• To raise literacy and help improve current standards of education.
• To raise the awareness of life skills that are crucial to the age group.
• To promote sports activities among the special people so they can meet competition.
Our vision is:
• To Encourage Youth leadership and
• To create a world where all young people are valued and thrive.
• Sports (For Youth)
• Human Rights
• Women Rights
• Child Labour
SYED AIJAZ ALI SHAH is the President of THATTA YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (TYDO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.