Shape Lives Foundation (S.L.F.)
shaping lives for a better future
P.o.Box 99, No.1 Moringa Villa
Santrokofi - Bume
Ansprechpartner: Alexander Kedje
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Shape Lives Foundation (S.L.F.) is a registered community based organization dedicated to supporting and implementing development projects relating to education, environment, poverty reduction and health care. We empower the poor, needy and the victimized and also promote policies that lead to the improvement of the overall standard of living. The organization came into existence as a non-profit non-governmental organization in Ghana in the year 2003 and became legally registered in Ghana in July 2004.
We are contributing to making the world a better place, now and for generations to come; we are bringing love where hate exists, hope where there is despair, peace where there is strife, sustenance where there is hunger, health where there is disease, tolerance where there is ignorance, knowledge where there is lack of education, respect where there is division and passion where there is apathy!
The vision of Shape Lives Foundation (S.L.F) is to become the best known and recognized non-governmental and non-profit making organization in Ghana and beyond dedicated to reshaping the health and economic lives of impoverished women, the sick, and others victimized by society by supporting, promoting policies and implementing projects that deliver value for money.
• Sustainable Livelihoods & Women Empowerment: To empower and enlighten impoverished people, especially rural women how to grow and sustain their income generating activities to reduce poverty in their families and communities
• Education & Training: To undertake educational and skills development projects by offering support and needed assistance wherever possible to children and youth in various communities in Ghana.
• Community Development: To work in partnership with communities to undertake projects that contributes to the well-being of inhabitants in those communities to improve living conditions.
• Environment: To support and implement projects to protect our environment
• Affordable Bicycle for All Ages Program (BAAP): Our aim is to promote bicycling as viable affordable transportation means for people living in rural area of Ghana
• Emergency Humanitarian Relief Assistance to Flood-Fire Survivors in Ghana
• Volta Community Action on Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Sustainable Agriculture (WASH-Plus)
• Empowering Women in Sustainable Agriculture to Reduce Hunger and Poverty
• Improving nutrition for Pregnant Women and Children with Moringa
• Brighter Future for Children & Youth Program (BFCYP)
• Energy Efficient Cook Stove and Moringa Tree Planting Program for Poor Families in Ghana
• The Sustainable Livelihoods through Micro-Credit for the Poorest Women
• Promoting Basket Weaving for Women
Alexander Kedje is the Programs Manager of Shape Lives Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.