Fundacion Bolivia Digna
Calle Ecuador, Esq. Tarapaca 508
Ansprechpartner: Ludivine Félix
+591 (4) 4430265; +591 65319279
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Fundacion Bolivia Digna is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in Cochabamba, Bolivia in 2006. Its objective is to promote and defend the rights of infants, children, adolescents, senior citizens and other vulnerable social groups living in exclusion and poverty. We provide integrated education assistance to kids living in poverty.
All people, and especially infants and children, should have adequate living conditions (spiritual, material, health and social) and should have the opportunity to fully exercise their rights.
Through educational programs and social assistance programs, we promote better living conditions and create more opportunities for advancement for people, particularly young people, living in poor or marginal conditions.
• To provide a safe environment for at least a part of the day;
• To remove some of the burden of responsibility and allow kids to be kids;
• To teach and demonstrate values that are at the core of a healthy society;
• To teach children hygiene habits such as washing their hands and brushing their teeth;
• To assist with and augment formal education to improve future prospects.
We run various projects including
• Pre-school education;
• English school;
• Sports school;
• Homework help;
• Health and nutrition education;
• Creative projects such as music, theatre, dance;
• Science projects;
• Community improvement projects like construction of public toilet facilities; to equip and facilitate a sewing school leading to a small business; to replant trees.
Ludivine Félix is the Volunteer Coordinator and Social Communicator at the Fundacion Bolivia Digna.