SUPPORT NEEDY LOVELY CENTRE (SNLC)
P.O.BOX 2540,Busota Trading Centre, Kamuli Road
Busota, Kamuli District
Ansprechpartner: Peter Ghaali
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Support Needy Lovely Centre (SNLC) is non government organization, not profit community based organization founded in 2006 to offer services to communities in Kamuli district.
The organization works through a platform of an action group of volunteers who are involved in a number of activities including but not limited to:
• HIV and AIDS counseling and community sensitisation,
• home based, supporting of people with disabilities, orphans and vulnerable children,
• provision of sexual and reproductive health information and services through its network of trained peer educators and working through existing health facilities in the district.
The organisation is based in Busota Trading Centre in Kamuli District-Busoga Region.
Our vision is to promote empowerment of disabled, orphans, youth, elderly and widows living with HIV and AIDS.
Our mission is to contribute to reducing spread of HIV and AIDS in the community and improve the lives of people affected with special emphasis on disabled, children youth, elderly and widows.
At Support Needy Lovely Centre Uganda (SNLC), we are committed
• to transform the lives of young people into better citizens through providing them with comprehensive access to sexual and reproductive health services including, cancer screening and treatment, family planning and maternal health services, STI screening and management.
• We also ensure that the rights of children, women and people with disabilities are respected.
• We also encourage young people to access and manage funds from savings and cooperative credit services and any other government or private agency.
Peter Ghaali is the Director at Support Needy Lovely Centre Uganda (SNLC).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can establish new contacts in the field of our work.