Al-Bayaan Foundation Uganda
Ansprechpartner: MASIMBI FAHAD
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Al-Bayaan Foundation Uganda is an NGO under the patronage of professor Badru Kateregga the vice chancellor Kampala University and Chairman Board of Trustees East African University, The foundation was been established out of desire of upgrading the lives of the under privileged Ugandans through the implementation of educational, social welfare and health care issues as well. Al-Bayaan Foundation is a humanitarian organization with cardinal aims of implementation of educational , social welfare and health care issues as well as fighting against HIV/ aids and drug abuse among the youths.
To implement educational, social welfare and health care services against HIV/AIDS and drug abuse in Uganda
Al-Bayaan foundation envisions a country where communities are able to provide for the health and well-being of their members and can achieve lives of hope, good health and self-sufficiency
The foundation´s main priority is education especially female education.
Programs and projects:
•Prevention of female education drop out program,
• Preparation of under privileged graduates to get ready for today´s job market,
• Assurance of no youth without education,
• Widow/orphan support program,
• Assistance of charitable hospitals,
• Medical camps
• Awareness and sensitization campaigns against HIV/AIDS and drug abuse in Uganda.
MASIMBI FAHAD is the Executive Director of the Al-Bayaan Foundation Uganda.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.