At-Chalanpada, Po-Goimundi Via-Khariar, Dist-Nuapada,
Ansprechpartner: Suresh Kumar Raut
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Pallivikash (PV), a non-profit organization presently, working in action research, advocacy and field projects relating to local self governance and promoting community based natural resource management systems and processes, forest based livelihood (NTFPs and SAP Marketing and enterprise development).
For the last 4 years, Pallivikash has been working with economically poor socially marginalized women and farmers to help their foster their entrepreneurial spirit and to turn potential into profit through enterprise development.
Since its inception in 2006, the organization has been started his paths on products based enterprise development through marginalized community based institution both in agriculture/NTFPs and Non farm sector. The organization concentrates most of its activities in undivided Kalahandi district of Odisha .
• Institution Building for Poor Marginalized Communities
• Natural Resource Management
• Medicinal plants protection and management
• Climate Change and Disaster Management
• Farmer Clubs Programme
• Agriculture Intervention: Seed Treatment Programme; Cropping System Based Training
• Non Farm Based Livelihood through Market Development and Promotion
• Women Empowerment through SHGs Promotion and small Income Generation;
• Micro Enterprise Development Programme
• Village Development Programme PALMA
• Right Based Activities
• Food and Social Security
• RCH (Mother and child health /HIV and AIDS/Malaria
• Convergence of Programme
Suresh Kumar Raut is the Secretary of Pallivikash (PV).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.