Hilfe von Mensch zu Mensch e.V.
Ansprechpartner: Sabina Smajic
The association “Hilfe von Mensch zu Mensch” (HVMZM) was founded in 1992 by Sadija Klepo and is a non-profit organization with the aim to support victims of war especially, but not exclusively, in the former Yugoslavian countries. The association also aims to promote international consciousness and tolerance towards war victims, and the care of war refugees from outside Europe.
From infants up to adults the organisation offers a comprehensive care with integrating and social actions in order to give migrants and refugees in Germany orientation for living and staying in our country, or even to get better chances if they choose to return in their home country.
Tasks of the humanitarian field
• The priority aim is to help innocent victims (children, women and older people) to survive the war and start a new and decent life.
• To promote the health of war victims despite their political, ethnic, religious and other affiliations according to the definition of W.H.O., as a state of physical, psychological and social well-being.
• The support and promotion of health is made by aid transportations containing clothes, food, medicine and medical equipment as well as donations, which are used to set up infrastructure and to carry out specific projects.
Consultation, help for return and reintegration
• Advise war refugees, civil war refugees, exiles and political asylum applicants with integration questions in the host countries and after their return in their origin countries.
• Financially support the returning people with their reintegration, especially by means of the organization in transporting returning people allowing them to bring also their household effects.
• Make education available for the people in and from former areas of war and crisis. Try to increase their chances of success on the labour market, and to help them manage their lives more effectively.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.