H2O for Life
1310 Hwy 96 East, Suite 235
MN 55110 White Bear Lake
Ansprechpartner: Steve Hall
+1 651-756-7577; +1 651-276-4683
+1 (866) 427-7183
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
H2O for Life was established in 2007 as a non-profit organization. H2O for Life connects schools in the United States with schools in developing countries to complete WASH (WAter, Sanitation, and Hygiene) in Schools projects.
H2O for Life educates, engages and inspires youth to learn, take action and become global citizens. We provide students with a unique and valuable learning experience through service-learning opportunities focused on the global water crisis.
What We Do
H2O for Life provides a service-learning opportunity for schools, youth groups, and faith based organizations to raise awareness about the water crisis while taking action to provide funds for water, sanitation and hygiene education for a partner school in a developing country.
H2O for Life:
• supports WASH (WAter, Sanitation, and Hygiene education) projects in needy schools around the world,
• provides global partnerships for schools in the U.S. to participate in service learning projects,
• gives students the opportunity to become educated about the global water crisis, and about a partner community in another part of the world,
• supports only projects planned and implemented by established non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and local communities,
• has an excellent track-record of success
• helps U.S. teachers and students make a difference one school at a time.
• Borehole Wells
• Handwashing Stations: H2O for Life partners with schools to not only help build a variety of different types of hand washing facilities, but also implement hygiene education for students in the developing world.
• Rainwater Catchment Tank
• VIP Latrines: These are also known as ventilated improved pit (VIP) latrines. The major nuisances that discourage the use of simple pit latrines - smell and flies - are reduced or eliminated through the incorporation of a vertical vent pipe with a fly-screen at the top.
Steve Hall is the Director of School Programs at H2O for Life.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.